Food is not included with your wine tasting ticket. Please purchase food directly from our vendors.
Local Food, Shops and Farm Markets:
- The Bavarian Nut Company – Cinnamon Glazed nuts, spicy nuts, and honey nuts.
- Burning Asphalt – Gourmet sauces, rubs, and seasonings including: BBQ, hot sauce, mustards, ketchups, salsas, steak sauce, teriyaki, pasta sauces, bloody mary mix, and all “natural” sauces,
- D’Avolio Olive Oil – A variety of olive oils and balsamic vinegars.
- Lake Front Olive Orchard – A variety of olive oils, vinegars, spices, olives, and muffaleta.
- Barker Chocolate Box – Bon-bons, fudge, peanut butter cups, chocolate dipped frozen bananas, sponge candy, caramels with sea salt.
- The Great Foodini Food Truck – Stone baked pizzas, bang bang shrimp, chicken & tofu wraps, pulled pork or shrimp po boy salads, buffalo chicken spring rolls, & beef on weck spring rolls.
- Seas the Day Seafood – Coconut shrimp with Pina Colada dipping sauce, Maryland style crab cakes and chipotle aioli drizzle, bang bang chicken, pub style fish-n-chips, & Maine lobster bisque.
Effortlessly Healthy– CANCELED
- Nando’s Italian Pizzelle – A variety of flavored Italian pizzelles.
- Wilson House Restaurant – Clams, turkey salad wraps, hummus with pita bread, pop & water.
- Alternative Grounds Caffe: Panini’s with pasta salad and cold drinks: smoothies, iced caps, water & pop.
- Cream & Sugar Ice Cream Cafe – Caprese Salad, Thai Black Rice with Mango Salad, Savory Puffed Pastry, Gluten Free Carrot Muffins, Puff Pastry Danish, and fruit, yogurt, & granola parfaits.
- Blackman Homestead Farm: Fruit Juices, Fruit Butters, and Chili Sauces.
- Casa Antica – Rice Balls, Egg plant parm, pasta vodka, and wraps.
- First Light Farm & Creamery – An assortment of cheeses and chèvre.
- My Thai – Thai Iced Tea, Thai chicken wings, chicken satay, Thai crispy wontons, spring rolls (pork & veggie).
- Yancey’s Fancy – NY Artisan cheese samples.
- Cork-Anize it! (Erica Santiago, cork board artist) – Home organizers: magnetic boards with wine cork trim, wine cork magnets, and wooden boards with wine cork hooks.
- American Collectibles (Lolita Glassware) – Hand-painted wine glassware.
- Becker Farms – Pies, Jams, Sauces, and seasonal produce direct from the farm.
- Lyn-Oaken Farms – Baked goods, fresh cut flowers, goat milk soap, and seasonal fresh picked produce and fruits.
More to be announced soon!
Our vendor selection is complete for 2014. If you are interested in participating in 2015 please contact us in August.